Skip to main content

Angel Christmas Card

Hello. I've made a angel Christmas card. I've used Tatty Twinkle digital stamps from the Tatty Twinkle Ultimate Collection CD rom created by Nikky Hall. 

I've embellished the card turning a die from the Spellbinders Marrocan Accents and Marrocan Motifs die set into a 3D winter type flower and added some clear gems. I have very delicately coloured with watercolour pencils. 

I'm entering this card into The Pencil Case Challenge which can be found here. The theme is H is for Heartfelt. I think this card fits the theme very well because of the angel and the sentiment. I hope you like my entry.

Comments

  1. Lovely card! I adore that sweet image and that is a fab colour combo!
    Thank you for joining in with our ‘HEARTFELT’ challenge at The Pencil Case! Have a wonderful Christmas! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card