Skip to main content

Flowery Girly Birthday Card

Hi. I have another card to share today. It's a very colourful and bright Tatty Twinkle card. I've used the Tatty Twinkle Beautiful Surprises CD rom created by Nikky Hall to make this card.
I've coloured all the images with watercolour pencils. I've cut out and stuck together lots of flowers. I've used the biggest die in the Spellbinders Majestic Elements Marvellous Square dies set. Also a Tonic scalloped circle die for the sentiment.
I've entered this card into the Pencil Case Challenge which can be found here. The challenge is called H is for Heartfelt. I think the hearts, flowers and the sentiment make this card acceptable for this challenge.
Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

  1. Your card is so adorable!
    Thanks for entering our challenge over at the Pencil Case Blog!
    Have a Merry Christmas too!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card