Skip to main content

Phoenix

Hello. Today I'm sharing a card I've made using Phoenix from Art by Mi Ran. This digital stamp is the first Art by Mi Ran stamp that I've got and it can be found on her online Esty shop here. I descovered the group through Facebook where she has her own group. This group can be found here.
To make this card I've used Spectrum Noir Markers and shaded using pencils. For the background I've embossed the paper and created three embossed tags. I wanted some feathers to match perfectly in colour. So I created my own. I got some card stock cut out the shape and cut into it, rounding/curling the cuts as I went to make the feather look realistic. After I did that all the way on both side I added a extra strip down the centre. It took a little bit of time but I think the effect turned out really nice.
I'd like to enter this card into Mi Ran's Art Progressive Challenge on her Facebook group which can be found here.
I'd also like to enter the Digichooseday Challenge blog which can be found here. The challenge is called Ladies, Ladies, Ladies!
The final challenge I'd like to enter this card into is called Create and Inspire Challenge Blog which is called Anything Goes and can be found here.

I hope you like my card.
Thank you for stopping by today.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous, fabulous colouring & I love the colour combo. Great extra detail with the handmade feathers.
    Thanks for joining us for the 'Ladies, ladies, ladies' challenge at Digi Choosday.
    Gail Digi Choosday DT
    http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful :-) love the pretty colour choice and feathers add that perfect touch. Thankyou for joining us for the 'Ladies, ladies, ladies' challenge at Digi Choosday. Hope you join in again Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card