Skip to main content

Teachers Thank You Card

Hi. I've created a Thank You card for one of my daughters teachers. The image used is a Art By MiRan digital stamp called Vannessa the Teacher. I love this image so much.

She is this month's Art by MiRan Facebook group's Progressive challenge image. If you done this challenge before it works like this. If you buy this month's image usually at a discounted price and create a project with it. You will get next month's image for free. I have been taking part of this challenge for quite a few months now. I totally love her images!

I've coloured her using a mix of Spectrum Noir Markers and Chameleon Color Tone Markers. I've coloured her to match the school uniform colours. I made the shape card using my Brother Scan and Cut machine. I added paperclips to match the colour of the books.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Art By MiRan Facebook Group Progressive Challenge
Art By MiRan challenge - #62 Anything Goes
Cute as a button - #24 Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - #150 Favourite Embellishment (My favourite embellishment is flowers)
Unicorn challenge - #11 Make it Pearly
C.R.A.F.T challenge - #372 Thank You (Teacher)

I hope that you like my card.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Comments

  1. Oh what an adorable image, loving your colours. Great idea with the paper clips.
    Thanks for joining us over at the CRAFT Challenge.
    Jean DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her! The paper clips are an awesome addition...thanks for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking part in our art by miran challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your project and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully shaped card. Love the paper clip embellishments - great idea.
    Great to have you joining the fun at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card