Skip to main content

ABM - Classy Cheryls Christmas

Hello. Today I'd like to share a Christmas card I've made using this month's Art By MiRans Facebook Progressive Challenge digital stamp. She is called Classy Cheryl and can be found at the Art By MiRans Etsy shop.

I wanted to create something different with this lovely lady to show the diversity that can be created with Classy Cheryl. She would make a lovely summer or autumn card. But I've gone for a indoor winter scene. I've coloured her with Spectrum Noir Markers and Pencils. I've created the fireplace myself with layered up pieces of card. Some of which are embossed with Sizzix brick effect embossing folder. Then I added stocking from a different embossing folder created by Design Objectives that I fussy cut and stuck on. The sentiment and holly have come from a stamp set called Holiday Wishes by Waltzing Mouse Stamps. Overall I think the card has come out ok.

Here is a picture of the finished card.


Here is a view from the side so you can see the layers and dimensions I've added.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafty Sentiments - #30 Lots Of Layers (I hope this card is ok for this challenge - as I've layered up the fireplace. There are more layers then you'd can see)

Thank you so much for stopping by today!!

Comments

  1. such a cute card! Love the fireplace!!! Thanks for joining in the challenge over at Crafty Gals Corner! Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Victoria. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card turned out really pretty!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card turned out really pretty!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beutiful Christmas card! Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 296 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous card. Love the image you have used, and she works so well with the background you created. Thanks for joining in with our 'Lots of Layers' theme this week at Crafty Sentiments and good luck
    Eileen :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute scene you have created! Love all of the dimension!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Lots of Layers challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card