Skip to main content

GSD Cute Fox Snow Globe Card

Hello. Today I finally got round to finishing of this snow globe Christmas card. This adorable little guy is called Cute Fox. You can find him at Gerda Steiner Designs online shop. He is this month's digital stamp for Gerda Steiners Designs Progressive Challenge.

So I've tried something a little different with this card. I've coloured all the elements this includes the digital stamp, die cut tree and Xcut dies using different coloured ball point pens. I've not tried this technique before bur I'm really pleased with the end result. The sentiment is a Fiskars Rubber Stamp. I created the shape card by putting together some pre-made shapes on my Brother Scan 'N' Cut to create the globe shape I wanted. Here is a couple of pictures of my creation.



I'd love to enter this card into the following challenges

I hope that you like my creation.
Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Comments

  1. Super cute card :) Coloring is fantastic. Thanks for playing along with us over at Jo's Scrap Shack-Funday Friday Challenges
    Tina (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's so cute!! And he looks fabulous in this snow globe card! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack and CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card