Skip to main content

Thinking Of You Moonlite Mermaid

Hi. I'm stopping by today to share a Thinking Of You card. I've used a image called Moonlite Mermaid made by Art By Barb. If you haven't seen her digital stamps yet you should pop over to the Art By Barb Facebook Group and check them out. They are all so gorgeous!!

I've coloured this image mainly with Distress inks. I think my Sky colour needs a bit of work. I've added homemade texture paste to the moon and clouds to make them 3D and add texture. I've  also used tiny gems as stars in the sky. I've finished of with a sentiment from a Tatty Twinkle CD, flowers and a homemade bow. I had so much fun creating this card!!

Here's a picture of the card.

Here is a close up of the image.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
CCC Digi Creations - Shades Of Blue (I hope this card is ok for this challenge)

Thank you for stopping by. I do hope you like my card. 

Comments

  1. I think the sky is fabulous. I love all of it, especially the moon. It stole the show for me! I'm so pleased you had fun with one of my images...Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you sky is perfect!!!! You did an amazing job on the entire card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you sky is perfect!!!! You did an amazing job on the entire card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wistful and pretty. I LOVE that blue hair!! Thanks so much for adding your gorgeous card into the Fab 'n' Funky 'Anything Goes' challenge. I hope you're enjoying your Summer. Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and great image and texture-I think the sky looks amazing--Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! I really love the way you colored the image. Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations. Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Santa's Little Helper Card