Skip to main content

CAAB Mary and Drummer Boy Card

Hello everyone! I hope that your having a lovely day/evening.  I'm stopping by to share my Cute As A Button inspiration post for this month. I've decided to crated a Christmas Card using two Cute As A Button images called Mary Did You Know and Drummer Boy. I thought that these two images went together really well and can be found at the Cute As A Button Store.

I've coloured them both with a mixture of Spectrum Noir Markers and Rembrandt Aquarell Pencils and fussy cut them out. To create the sky background I've used Distress Inks like water colours. Then I added small die cut stars and a big heat embossed glittery gold star that I created. I also computer generated the sentiment. Mary is stood in the stable which I designed. To add texture I added straw/dried out grass to the roof.




There is currently a challenge going on at the Cute As A Button Challenge Blog and a Progressive Challenge on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group.
We'd love to see you come and join in the fun.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

Thank you for taking the time to read my post today.
Happy crafting everyone.
  

Comments

  1. Beautiful Christmas card Victoria. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Winter Wonderland. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, love it! Really like how you did the roof of the manger. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Glenda
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card Victoria!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card. I love the roof on the stable and the images! Thanks for sharing at Unicorn Challenges. Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable- very sweet and festive. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely canvas. Pretty design. Thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Cardmakers. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hope to see you back here in 2017. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally cute and a fabulous Christmas scene. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely Christmas card.
    Thank you for entering my Christmas with a Twist challenge at CCM.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card