Skip to main content

CAAB January Inspiration Card

Hello!! I'm stopping by to share my Cute As A Button inspiration post for this month. I've created my very first Centre Stepper Birthday Card using a Cute As A Button image called I'm Sweet On You. This image is one of the new release images the other beautiful new images can be found at the Cute As A Button Store.

I've coloured the image with a mixture of Touch Five Markers and Watercolour Pencils. I've created the backgrounds using Distress Inks like water colours. I die cut some balloons, coloured them to match the image colours and added string to them to create some interest to the sides. The die cut at the bottom is a Spellbinders die cut. Then I've finished off with a big handmade bow. I hope you like my card.




We'd love it if you could stop by and see the current challenge going on at the Cute As A Button Challenge Blog and the Progressive Challenge on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group.


I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges



Craft Dee Bows - January Anything Goes (including a handmade bow)


Crafty Gals Corner - #106 Add a heart (the image has a heart shaped box)


Thank you for taking the time to read my post today.
  

Comments

  1. Wow, I love this card. I love pink and yellow as a color scheme and adding that green is wonderful. That beautiful ribbon and bow...awesome! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our January challenge! - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo this is gorgeous! Great colouring and colour combo!
    Thanks for joining us for week 2 at the Colour Crazy Challenge!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with your first Center Stepper card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next week too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, lovely easel card. Thanks for entering Creative Knockouts.
    Denise DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning work has right cheered me up with the bright colours thank you for joining us for our last challenge at crafting musketeers
    Hugs Paula DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card