Skip to main content

CAAB February Inspiration Card

Hello!! I'm stopping by to share my inspiration post. I've created this using a Cute As A Button image called High Stakes. This image is one of may animal images that can be found at the Cute As A Button Store. Perfect for a good luck card but I've made it into a guys birthday card to show you it's versatility.


I've coloured it Spectrum Noir Markers and Pencils. I cropped out extra chips within the image coloured and fussy cut them out to use as embellishments. I die cut some card shapes and added playing card details. With one of the playing card that I made I accordion folded it and put a loom band in the middle. I then opened it up and stuck it down to create a handmade bow. The sentiment is from a From The Heart digital stamp set called Slot Machine Birdbrain. I hope you like my card.

We'd love it if you could stop by and see the current challenges going on at the Cute As A Button Challenge Blog and a Progressive Challenge on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Thank you for stopping by. 

Comments

  1. Victoria this is just a fantastic card!!! I absolutely love the game pieces and playing cards! Love what you did with the one card! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo'sScrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Love the theme. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card