Skip to main content

CAAB Card using School Days image

Hello! I'd like to share my Cute As A Button Inspiration Card for the new Cute As A Button Blog.  This is Challenge #37 the theme is Back To School. I've used a adorable Cute As A Button image called School Days. This is where you can find more stunning images created by Cute As A Button Store.


I've coloured the image using using Touch Five Markers and watercolour pencils. I've used a patterned background paper. I have embellished this card using pre-made flower, a handmade bow and lace in the background.

I will be posting this card on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group. If you have any Cute As A Button colouring or creations to share we'd love to see them there. There is a monthly Progressive Challenge going on over at the Facebook group that you may want to check out.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
CCC Digi Creations - #78 Buttons and/or Bows (I have a lace bow on my card)

Thank you for stopping by.



Comments

  1. Love the lace and the card is so sweet!
    Thank you for sharing your creative talent at our challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

    X
    Diana
    DT member at Creative Moments
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Thank you for joining us at The Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge week 30/31. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. Love the pretty lace. Thank you for joining in at the cutie pie challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card