Skip to main content

Outlaws August Progressive Challenge using Swish

Hello! I'm here to share my card for this month's Outlaws August Monthly Progressive Challenge. This month's lovely image has been designed by Jean Chaney. The image is called Swish. I think it's wonderful with all the patterns on him however we were generously given a plain one too.


I've coloured the image using Touch Five Markers and Pencils. I've created the background using watercolours. Then I added gems. The design of this card was made for Paper Play Sketches Blog Challenge designed for Challenge Sketch 49.

This is Sketch 49.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely take on the sketch and the card certainly follows the criteria for our challenge #194 (under the sea or at the beach) at Crafty Cardmakers. Thanks for joining us. Happy Crafting
    Glenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your project. Thanks for joining us at Delious Doodles.

    Val DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card