Skip to main content

Harvest Night Tag

Hi. So at the beginning of this month here in the UK we celebrated bonfire night. This image called Harvest Night made by Shell Becker. It is this month's Outlaws November Monthly Progressive Challenge.


The image inspired me to used what should be the moon into fireworks. I figure if I wanted to make a scrapbook it would make the perfect tag within a page to talk about our experience of the event. I've coloured the image using pencils and coloured ball point pens (for the fireworks.) To finish of I shaped and added a die cut tag to the top. I'm going to enter my tag into the Outlaws October Monthly Progressive Challenge.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

Comments

Popular Posts

LS Sailor Girls Origami Boat Card

CAAB Christmas Chloe Card

SD Baby Seals Sea Shell Easel Card